Chicken - 300 gms
Vermicelli - 200 gms
Carrot - 1 no(grated)
Capsicum - 1 piece(chopped)
Cabbage - 1 piece(grated)
Oyster Sauce - 1 TBSP
Red Chili - 1 no
1. Take a pressure cooker, add some water and put 300 grams of chicken pieces,salt and pepper.
2. Pressure cook for 5 whistles.
3. Now shred the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
4. Take a pot, add some water and boil it.
5. Once the water gets to a boil, turn off the stove and add the vermicelli about 200 grams.
6. Add 1 tsp of oil, close and cook the vermicelli for 2-3 mins.
7. Now take it out and strain it fully.
8. Take an another sauce pan add sesame oil,chopped ginger,capsicum,carrot,cabbage,garlic and mix it well.
9. After mixing add the shredded chicken and mix it well.
10. Now add 2 tbsp of light soya sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 red chili thinly chopped, pepper and mix it well.
11. Add the chicken stock to the pan and mix it well.
12. Now add the cooked vermicelli and 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce.
13. Drizzle some sesame oil to it so that it can avoid the vermicelli stick with one another.
14. After mixing it add some spring onions to it.
15. Your yummy Chicken Vermicelli is ready to serve!
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecooking...
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com